The presentation of posters will be carried out in two stages:
1. Submission of the presentation file in pdf format. The submission must be made through the main author's (the one who submitted the work) participant area. Posters must be made:
See template (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bbIVhmSF1Aft7wQBcZeohFKiSK66blsF/view?usp=sharing)
2. The oral presentation of the posters will take place online (live) through the event's website. The day and time of the presentation will be posted on the event page and each presenter will receive the link to the room where its presentation will be made. The oral presentation of the poster will last for 3 minutes, followed by another 3 minutes for discussion. The presentation can be made in either English or Portuguese, at author's choice. Authors will use the poster itself to make the presentation online.
Research abstracts consistent with the following categories will be accepted:
- with PowerPoint slide adjusted to a 16:9 ratio;
- in VERTICAL orientation
- with ARIAL font, size greater than or equal to 8 pt (including tables);
- in ENGLISH;
- with the identification of the authors and affiliations below the title;
- containing all the items described in the instructions for a structured summary (context, objectives, methods, results and conclusion).
Obs. 1: To receive the presentation certificate, the authors of approved abstracts must send the presentation file through the participant's area until the deadline.
Obs. 2: Save in PDF format for sending via the system.
Unscribe Visitors and authors will be able to send/view comments and questions on the exhibition page of each poster.
Click here to download the template: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bbIVhmSF1Aft7wQBcZeohFKiSK66blsF/view?usp=sharing
- Drug Utilization Research/ Promotion of Rational Use of Medicine
- Health Technology Assessment.
- Methods in Clinical Epidemiology.
- Economic Research and Equity
- Global Health System and Environment.
- Innovation and development of health technologies